To start, I have to give a HUGE thank you to Just My Way Of Thinking (XxJMWOTxX) for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Next, I HAVE to thank everybody who has read and (hopefully) followed my blog! It’s so awesome to see that people actually read this thing, and for some reason they seem to like it. 😀 THANK YOU!!!!
Okay, now for the One Lovely Blog Award rules:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award. (Check.)
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. (Check.)
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
Okay. Here goes:
I play the violin.
I’m hopeless with math.
I couldn’t dance to save my life.
I’m a diehard Whovian.
Also, I’m also a major Potterhead.
Ya know, I could go on for WAY too long listing my fandoms, so I’ll just skip ahead and save you guys from THAT novel…
I love Bill Cosby quotes. (“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” is my favorite.)
I THINK that could count as seven…
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
I HOPE I can remember fifteen bloggers. (Just to clarify, the bloggers I’m nominating aren’t all necessarily new, but I find them all beautiful in their own way.) Here we go…
1. Randa Lane-Haiku And More! I just LOVE your haiku! You’re a really inspirational writer. Keep it up!
2. Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie. Your prompts are just really great. I especially liked the recent one about the self-portrait. It’s a really great idea.
3. Saya..D Poet… The poetry on your blog is just beautiful. I love the way you bring things to life in such an amazing way. You are one of my favorites. 🙂
4. Mojowritin’ “Where word Mojo just keeps risin'” Love that tagline! 🙂 Your stories are really great, I like the way you think.
5. Improving Reality, One Story At A Time… I know I mentioned you in a post before, but you deserve an award! Your writing hasn’t ceased to amaze me. I will keep coming back to your blog because of that.
6. Writing Through The Fog. Okay, so I JUST found your blog, and so far I love it! I’m looking forward to reading more.
7. T.R. Mcleod Art. I love to look through your gallery of drawings, paintings, etc. I’m no artist,(I couldn’t draw if I tried) but you make me want to be. Thank you!
8. What’s For Lunch? I like the fact that there are multiple writers posting on your blog. It gives a different viewpoint post to post. Great job! 🙂
10. Hastywords. “Turning Tears and Laughter Into Words.” Your poetry is amazing. Though some of it is a bit dark for my taste, you can’t help but see the talent in the words you write.
11. Mel’s Vittles. I just have to say: Your blog makes me SO hungry! Those food photos are so awesome. THAT is why I like your blog.
Okay, I apologize. That’s all I got. I’ll go attempt to find more blogs to read and love now. Goodbye. 🙂